View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 11:42 AM   #1
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Stuck on boot with flashing light

Last night I finished a book on my Libra 2 and went to open a new one. When I tried to do so I got an error about Adobe DRM, which was weird because all the books on my Libra 2 are DRM free. I tried to open a few of the books I had already read, and they all gave me the same error. I decided to restart the device, assuming that this was a transient error. After shutting the device down, when I tried to restart it the screen does not turn on and the light on the top right corner keeps flashing, but nothing else happens.

I tried to leave it on the charger for a while, and also tried to power up while holding one of the page turn buttons, but nothing works.

A quick Google search suggests that this may be a terminal issue and the errors I saw before I shut it down may suggest some kind of corruption of the SD card.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I might be able to try to restore the device, or do I have a brick in my hands?
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote