View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 02:54 PM   #44
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I appreciated too the almost umbilical connection of the man and his animals. You see it in his sheep and his dog Floss. I still follow him on Twitter and Instagram (where he posts almost all photos and conservation information) and have seen Floss have another littler of puppies and be retired from fieldwork. I suspect he will mourn as much on the day that dog dies as he did when his father did.
Have you followed his wife’s Instagram too? It’s interesting how they focus on different but complementary themes. His feed is as you note is about the connection between man and the land and animals, some proud dad photos of his kids, and his book love. Her feed is more about family life and the interaction of people with people. Also you noted one of the daughters likes baking with mom. Please, can I be invited to tea? Their cake creations on her feed look delicious!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote