Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 03:08 PM   #75
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodman View Post
Ah, I see.

From the point of view of someone simply wanting to read ePubs on a Scribe, would using Send to Kindle be an easier alternative to, say, Calibre (which requires a PC and often seems to run into glitches with me)?
Yes, although, as yet, send to kindle on Mac and windows has not been updated to work with epubs.

You can currently send epubs to your kindle by email, which converts them, and also means you can bold the font, etc., things you couldn’t do with the Mobi docs. But… the author name is currently missing from them! Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I have now ordered two Scribes, as we are each getting each other one for Christmas! I am all in!
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote