Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 02:58 PM   #73
Dodman
Enthusiast
Dodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDodman can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Ipad, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
They get converted. There's no native support for any of those formats (except for TXT I guess).

Ah, I see.

From the point of view of someone simply wanting to read ePubs on a Scribe, would using Send to Kindle be an easier alternative to, say, Calibre (which requires a PC and often seems to run into glitches with me)?
Dodman is offline   Reply With Quote