View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:23 PM   #28
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwhite13 View Post
Too small for what? Given the choice between a cheaper and jailbreakable PW3 and PW5 I'd choose PW3 all over again. For comic books or complex PDFs 6.8 is also too small, and I use a larger tablet.
I still have my Paperwhite 3 and adore it, mainly due to nostalgia, it was my first, and the screen texture, it is recessed with the paper feel. When I do use it I do have to get used to how small the screen is now and the lighting is definitely subpar since I'm used to Oasis 3 and Paperwhite 5. It's a fun device but I'd only get at this point if very cheap

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 03-20-2024 at 02:25 PM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote