View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 01:55 PM   #20
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
Nate at TheeBookReader.com reports similar issues to my own, with exactly the same kind of scratches after almost no use in his case, and very careful home use in mine.]
One acquaintance of mine who has the PW5 Signature edition is also complaining about scratches though they have kept it in a case since it was purchased. Much like Nate Hoffelder, they think the issue is from having to clean the screen often due it's love for showing fingerprints. OTOH, they use the same cleaning clothes on their glasses which are not showing any scratches suggesting the plastic layer on their PW5 is too soft.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote