View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 07:19 PM   #15
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Different font, slightly different layout. The "Downloaded" indication is under the title. You can't hover over the book image with your mouse to see the complete info on the book; if you click the image, the file starts streaming (this is what I most dislike, not being able to hover to get all the details). In order to download, you have to click on expand, then click on download (to PC) or deliver (to device), so an extra step there. I am pretty sure it is the same layout they tried with the wish list previously.

It's a cleaner looking page, I suppose--more white space--but not more useful in any way. You have to click through to the product page to read the full book summary and details. It's just annoying.

They've also made the book images smaller, for no apparent reason--they've got the space for the larger images.

P.S. Well, that was quick. My Library at Audible has now reverted to the previous setup. I would almost think I'd imagined it, except I did get an e-mail in response to my complaint, extolling the virtues of the changes.

Last edited by Catlady; 08-19-2016 at 09:11 PM. Reason: P.S.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote