View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 02:14 PM   #5
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I don't care about limiting the number of items as much as I care about not being able to hover over the image to get the full listing. I tend to add items to the wish list that catch my fancy at the moment; then when I am seriously looking for something to buy, I don't remember details--I don't want to click through each time. I'm more likely to buy several books at one time if I don't have to keep leaving the page.
Can't say that I ever used the hover over the image feature, but I do use the wishlist the same way you do. If I see a book that I might be interested in, I just right click and add to my wishlist, then when I'm buying a book by a favorite author, I pull up my wishlist and grab a couple as well. If I buy the first of a series, I'll go ahead and put the rest of the series on my wishlist. Buying books on multiple pages from the wishlist is a royal pain. It's much easier to buy multiple books on the same page.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote