View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #4
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Hum, for the wish list, the difference that I see is they remove the ability to select the number of items on the page. I suspect they are trying to make it look for like the Amazon kindle page. Yea, I don't really like it either. I guess the marketers think that if you limit the number of items on a page, then people are more likely to buy more stuff.
I don't care about limiting the number of items as much as I care about not being able to hover over the image to get the full listing. I tend to add items to the wish list that catch my fancy at the moment; then when I am seriously looking for something to buy, I don't remember details--I don't want to click through each time. I'm more likely to buy several books at one time if I don't have to keep leaving the page.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote