View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 09:56 AM   #3
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Hum, for the wish list, the difference that I see is they remove the ability to select the number of items on the page. I suspect they are trying to make it look for like the Amazon kindle page. Yea, I don't really like it either. I guess the marketers think that if you limit the number of items on a page, then people are more likely to buy more stuff.

It seems to be getting more like Amazon in that the junk and stuff they are trying to push is crowding out the stuff that I'm actually interested in. For me, having to wade through page after page of stuff I have zero interest in simple makes me give up without buying anything.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote