View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 07:27 PM   #57
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
All of those mispronunciations would get me calling them rednecks. They sound awful. I don't get how Southerners (US) can get so many pronunciations just plain wrong. Not even just a little bit wrong, but a lot wrong. It's like they are from another planet.
How about Bostonians, Jon? "Pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd."

I live in New England but I'm not a native. (Thank you, jeebus.) A little girl I know thinks the way I say "Barbie" is hilarious. So she says "Barrrrbie" to me and I say "Bahhhbie" to her. Clearly, we're easily amused.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote