View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 10:08 PM   #45
AuntiWiddershins
AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo auraHD
I enjoy reading anything by P. G. Wodehouse. He writes light comedy.

Also, I never tire of reading Robinson Crusoe, especially the first chapter where his father begs him not to go to sea and he just won't listen.

An easy/enjoyable russian author is Anton Chekhov, a travelling doctor, author of short stories.

Perhaps the salon could be reading recomendations. Similar to what Marrella and Hamlok do for the Buchclub Extra Challenge. Although I could never keep up with the amount they read, I read all their recommendations.

P.S. Thanks for the link to https://standardebooks.org
AuntiWiddershins is offline   Reply With Quote