View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 02:04 PM   #32
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Just to be clear about the schedule - are those the dates on which the discussions would start?
Yes. Since the books are long, we’re planning on a loose read and discuss format. I know you also lurked at the War and Peace online discussion last spring (I know it because I found out about it from you ); this is similar, but without the set daily stints. So people can pace themselves and participate as they go along.

It occurs to me it would be helpful if people used chapter references, say, if making specific comments, so others can avoid or not depending on how far they’ve got, but I’m just tossing this out as an idea.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote