View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 01:54 PM   #50
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Already a vast improvement on last year, when I didn't bother to download a single title.
It looks like a lot of fictional titles, which have been scientifically proven to turn teenagers' brains into mush. ha

One non-fiction (I'm pretty sure) title, at least, is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I kvetch about fiction books, but the truth is that the ratio of fiction vs non-fiction may be pretty close to what the average teenager reads. And, if I understand it correctly, this program is geared toward them. We adults are just (grateful) uninvited guests.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote