Thread: Sigil niggles
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 04:27 PM   #9
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@jwes,

1. No, it works as designed. Click where want the target before opening the Insert Special Character.

2. No, there are alternatives to "select all" that others replied with. Use those.

4. Search order is fixed in reverse for DryRun and ReplacementTable as explained in the update in my reply. The explanation of why it is done this way makes it clear, this is not not changing.

6. Tab Manager always choses the next tab to show when one is closed, the current contents of Preview has no impact on that. Just double click in BookBrowser to open any tab.

7. There is no way to force sync to the contents of any inactive tab.

8 and 9. I will look into ways for a user to use an environment variable to override the automatic refresh delay.

That said, a Preview refresh is a full fresh QWebEngine load and scroll and there is no way around that. I can not stop Preview (or any webpage that is reloaded) from flashing on old or slow systems.

Last edited by KevinH; 03-21-2024 at 04:31 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote