Thread: Sigil niggles
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 04:11 PM   #7
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwes View Post
Because more often I want to enter something new rather than change what is there. The one that gets me is when I have a single space in the replace box and I end up adding extra spaces. Also most text editors work this way. Try other programs with find/replace and see.
Not exactly. Calling the F&R box by Ctrl-F selects the search text and this is the default action, but changing the focus is not at all.

Edit: ...although indeed in 80% of the editors checked, the text is selected.

Last edited by BeckyEbook; 03-21-2024 at 04:15 PM.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote