View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 03:55 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Formatting to Send to Kindle

I was able to send to kindle via the app on my desktop but when it stopped taking .mobi files I attempted to send the .epubs but I keep getting a message saying that the file is incompatable and it won't send.

I have been sending the .epubs that are "incompatible" through my email directly to my kindles, and they have shown up, but I noticed that I got a bunch of emails from AMazon saying that although I can read the books on my devices

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for using the Send to Kindle service. We are reaching out to let you know that a document, sent to your Kindle at 09:13 AM on Wed, Nov 13, 2019 GMT, contains incompatible elements for Kindle format conversion. We’ve still delivered the document so that you can read it with Kindle, but in its current format it won’t support the latest Kindle features for documents, including Kindle Scribe handwriting features.

To make document(s) compatible with Kindle format conversion:

Split large tables into several smaller tables, align the direction of text in the tables, and remove drop-caps in the tables.
Remove multi-media content such as audio, video, and SVG images.
Remove mathematical equations.
Remove images that contain linear gradients.
Remove password protection or any other security settings.
Remove any footnotes inside footnotes.
Check the document can be opened on a computer.
Make sure the document doesn’t have more than 8,000 pages.
Try sending the document again via Send to Kindle for Web.

To learn more about converting documents to a Kindle format, please visit our help page. By downloading or using Send to Kindle, you agree to the terms here.

Regards,
Amazon Kindle Support "

I a ton of these emails last night because I sent to my Kindle Scribe, which I haven't opened up because it's misplaced at the moment, so I can't see what it is that is giving me problems.

Is it possible that the Cover Jacket is causing the problems? It has a box with text in it.

Also, why aren't my .epubs being able to directly be sent to kindle using the app? They are the "old" epubs.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote