View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 03:24 PM   #4
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I've seen chapter headings/titles coded with h, p, div or span
They look like chapter headings. However I struggle to see how other than file per chapter that any ereading app can scroll and stop at the end of each chapter.

Then there are books like Dune with a Preamble in the middle of the page which is really an unnamed chapter and entire books with no obvious chapter breaks. Perhaps just scene breaks.

Good Luck.

I tried Moon+ because folk here mention it. Can't see the point of it compared to KOReader which can be installed on most Android direct from Git.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote