View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 12:40 PM   #62
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Trust me when I say you don't want any higher resolution than the H2O already has. A lot of graphics in eBooks are already too small to see properly and if you go higher resolution, it makes graphics even more of an issue.

I am reading Red Mars and there are a few graphic images with words and I cannot read most of the words because the graphics are too small.
That's why being able to double-tap (or long press) on an image to zoom in is a wonderful feature.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote