View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #61
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
A lighter version of the H2O with a higher resolution screen and better lighting would be sweet.
Trust me when I say you don't want any higher resolution than the H2O already has. A lot of graphics in eBooks are already too small to see properly and if you go higher resolution, it makes graphics even more of an issue.

I am reading Red Mars and there are a few graphic images with words and I cannot read most of the words because the graphics are too small.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote