View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 05:51 PM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
So far, in a Windows 11 install, I've found the following:
  1. The DeBoox thing is called DeBooxUpd, not DeBooxUpx (a typo, obviously, but it kinda sets the mood )
  2. I had to install Python (expected in Windows as Python is not installed by default), but when i ran DeBooxUpd I had to install a dependency for DeBooxUpd (Cryptodome) first.
  3. Once I ran the payload_dumper.py, it failed first because "no module named 'google'" (another dependency install)
  4. After fixing the dependency issue, the current blocker is an Assertion Error in payload_dumper.py:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\logse\Downloads\payload_dumper.py", line 64, in <module>
    assert magic == b'CrAU'
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AssertionError
This doesn't look like a dependency issue.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote