View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 08:10 AM   #57
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Hello CharlieBird. Well, as this isn't a formal book club but more of an informal "buddy read", you may well want to join us when a book which interests you is next in line.

So, referring back to the first post, we are going to start with Daniel Deronda in mid May, and Don Quixote is slated towards the end of the year. We are going to see how we go with the first three books and if we decide to continue (which I hope we do) we shall be looking at the various suggestions for next year and maybe beyond that, though probably not trying to plan too far ahead.

So feel free to join us on 15 May when we start reading Daniel Deronda.
I also see a lot of folks tossing around books they seem interested in reading now. The presence of the salon in no way prevents you from starting a thread in the Reading Recommendations to do a buddy read on any book you want to right now!

We are spending 2 months per title here, so it could well be years before we get around to that title you are ready to read. I just didn't want anyone to feel constrained by our pace or our selections.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote