View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 06:23 PM   #1
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Sleeping vs Powered Off - how to tell?

Yesterday I changed from having my current read's cover show when my Libra is sleeping/powered off to showing a screensaver. Now, as the attached screenshots show, it's impossible to tell the difference between sleep and powered off. With book covers, if I accidentally held the button too long, I could see "Powered Off" on the screen, or "Sleeping" if not. Can I have that with screen savers too?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	powered off.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	183388   Click image for larger version

Name:	sleeping.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	183389  
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote