View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 12:12 AM   #31
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Never one to rest on my laurels, I've found another, even better, free Betty Crocker cookbook for you!

No, it's not going to be the "Big Red," but it's still nice. It's actually a magazine, with a retail price of $10.99 (U.S.) and $13.99 (CAN). Called, "All-Time Best Recipes," it has 107 of 'em, all with photos.

I won't send you a direct link to this one, because BC is asking for something from you in return. If you want it, you'll need to sign up for BC's emails. Here's how to do it. Go to Betty Crocker's website. If it is your first time (or first time in a while, perhaps) to visit the site, you'll get a popup asking you to sign up for their emails. If it's not your first time to visit the site or for some other reason the popup doesn't appear, try clicking on the link in the upper righthand corner that says, "join free." Sign up. They don't mention that you'll get a free cookbook for doing it, but when I signed up a little while ago, they sent a link to it in my welcome email message.

When you click on the link in your welcome message, go to the upper righthand corner and click on the icon that has the rollover message, "save to your desktop." Clicking on it actually opens a link to a webpage that will give you options of at least three different formats (pdf being one) to download.

This is such a nice gift that you're going to feel like it's Christmas all over again. ha

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-11-2016 at 12:30 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote