View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:55 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Ancient World, Germany at War, Victorian, SG Challenge

I've not been hitting my goals in the past few years, so I’ve decided it’s time for a new strategy. I’ve identified the two areas that are speaking to me right now, so I’m just going to see how it goes. The only fixed goal is to participate in the MR/StoryGraph challenge with the aim of reducing my GR WTR list. As always, I’ll set a benchmark of reading 120 books. (I don’t have a problem hitting this, so it’s not a goal per se.). Also as always, I’ll link to the GR account for my various themes as I’m too lazy to list books twice.

ETA: I did throw in a third topic, 19th century and earlier novels.

Ancient World

Mitteleuropa, i.e., Germany and Central Europe, 1900 to 1950.

Victorian (and earlier) Novels

StoryGraph Challenge

120 Books

Reduce GR WtR to 50

Last edited by issybird; 04-01-2023 at 02:14 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote