View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:03 PM   #20
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
If you're looking for a decent budget tablet, give Lenovo's line a look.
I'll second Lenovo tablets. They make very nice, inexpensive tablets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I've had two Lenovo 10″ approx models. Both more expensive than the far better TCL Nxtpaper 11.
I was just looking at the TCL NXTPAPER yesterday. It doesn't look bad at all. But mostly seems like you could get the same effect with any tablet and a matte screen protector. But they are cheap.

I bought a Google Pixel Slate off of eBay. 12.3" screen, high resolution. Only issue is no SD card slot.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote