View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 12:23 PM   #19
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
If you're looking for a decent budget tablet, give Lenovo's line a look. I have two: an 8" for portable PDF reading (and GPS, but that's another thing) and a 10" for magazines, comic books, that sort of thing. They've been great, and didn't break my wallet.
I've had two Lenovo 10″ approx models. Both more expensive than the far better TCL Nxtpaper 11, though that is more expensive than Lenovo on UK Amazon. It's better than an iPad or €1200+ Samsung.
The Lenovo models inferior to Kobo Elipsa 10.3" for mono text but the TCL Nxtpaper 11 is better than the Elipsa even for mono text.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote