Thread: MobileRead May 2016 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 05:54 AM   #9
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Question for the group -- If The Steerswoman wins, which is seeming likely right now, would folks like me to invite Ms. Kirstein to join us for the discussion? I know it's not typical, and I have no idea if she is either willing or able, but she might be, and it might be interesting. OTOH, if folks don't like the idea, I won't even pose it to her. (She is not, so far as I'm aware, a current MR member.)
As long as she doesn't use magic against us in case we have any bad things to say about the book . I think it's a very good suggestion.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote