View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 02:41 PM   #280
bitfreak
Enthusiast
bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
That, and I can't really use getline, as passing data without a trailing LF is a perfectly valid and expected use-case; and I don't really want to replicate the manual LF parsing that's already done inside fbink_print (I'm also mildly concerned about UTF-8 shenanigans, but apparently a blind search for a 0x0A byte *should* be safe...).
Quote:
Ohkay, tried something in https://github.com/NiLuJe/FBInk/comm...3887b249e83350

It has a few downsides as it murders any and all existing LF handling inside fbink_print, but, then again, that was already potentially quirky for that use-case anyway...
Quote:
Oh, and also relaxed the strtoul check we discussed earlier (in daemon mode, at least), so it no longer balks on trailing "garbage" .
I hope I have some time this weekend to start testing some stuff \o/
bitfreak is offline   Reply With Quote