View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 05:37 AM   #12
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The theme doesn't immediately appeal to me--supernatural is generally a turnoff--but, like astrangerhere, my participation would depend on what book is chosen.
It doesn't appeal to me either. I have another idea for a theme. How about Books about Books? Books like Geraldine Brook's 'People of the Book' come to mind. I just purchased the Kristen Harmel's 'The Book of Lost Names'. It's a deal of the day today at amazon.

Unfortunately I don't have time to run a poll. We're in the middle of planning a move, having a house built, etc. I hardly have time to read lately. I just thought I'd recommend another theme to consider.

Edit: I think we maybe long ago had this as a theme.

Last edited by drofgnal; 01-30-2022 at 05:39 AM.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote