View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 09:04 AM   #7
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Asimov is one of those authors who I really wish I could get more of his backlist books in ebook format. Basically, what's available is his Foundation series, his Robot series and some odds and ends. Unfortunate given that he produced over 500 books that he either wrote or edited. I would love to get his Black Widower mystery stories. His science books are perhaps a bit dated now, but well worth reading. He was a favorite of mine and the big reason I started reading the magazine with his name on it.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote