Thread: K3 USB problem
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 10:47 AM   #4
JazzyJeff
Enthusiast
JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JazzyJeff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Why on Earth didn't you have your data backed up? Hard disks come in two varieties: those which have crashed, and those which will crash. If ANYTHING is valuable to you, for goodness sake keep it securely backed up!
Exactly! With all the free cloud storage choices available there is no reason. Personally I use Calibre to manage my library and I use Dropbox to back up my books.
JazzyJeff is offline   Reply With Quote