View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 04:21 AM   #1311
Trimbuk2
Trimbuk2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2007, Android(Huawei)
Hello everyone, I am writing this query here in the hope that this is the place where it should be posted.

my library one day told me that it had a problem when loading, and that I needed to do a process to correct it, I clicked on run, and started the process, read the books (more than 300k) and, after that, it starts to load what I guess are the add-ons and stays at 4% creating the custom column of the add-on "Reading List".

the process remains in that four percent of progress and I do not know what else to do, it has remained up to a week 24/7 and I can not get it to advance, I tried to open either of the two .db files or the .Json to see if somehow you can edit the one that tries to load that add-on or the custom column of that add-on, but I can not open them to edit them.

has anyone had something like this happen to them?
is it possible that someone can help me to edit the file so that it does not load the custom column?
I would rather lose that column than lose all the formatting, and other fixes that frankly I don't remember how I did them.
Trimbuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote