View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 02:17 PM   #31
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I linked to the page that says 2 credits per month for Premium Plus: here.

The page compares Plus and Premium Plus. It's the page I landed on by clicking "member benefits." It's also the landing page when I click on "Plus catalog."

ETA: Another crazy thing is that I can't see what's in the catalog except for the limited number of items on the Plus catalog page--that "included" designation doesn't show up for me on the book pages or in my wish list, so I have no way of knowing if something I might be interested in is in the catalog.
We're seeing different results. If I sign out, the link takes me to a page that shows ONE title and one credit per month. (See attached).
When I'm logged in to my account, which I was before, it takes me to the Plus catalog.

If you're getting offered 2 credits per month at the same price, we'll need to see how you're doing that, it's not a bad deal.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	audible.JPG
Views:	278
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	181986  
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote