View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 07:56 AM   #44110
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Waiting for DHL to deliver my Kobo Libra Colour, plus accessories. Which should be delivered in the next three hours. I'm hoping DHL is early for once.

I just got back from taking my old bicycle to a recycling depot. Where they check donated bikes, do any repairs necessary and then put them up for sale for €30 for people who don't have a lot of money (they can get a card from the city that gives them discounts throughout the city). They were very happy with my old bike, according to them it was still a really nice bike, with a ring lock, chain lock, carrier and crate on the front and a really good saddle. I hope someone will be very happy with it.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote