View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 04:41 AM   #44104
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'm going through my cd collection today. See what needs to be digitized, what can be donated and what I want to keep.

I've been going through my cd, dvd and book collections these last couple of weeks. Before I started I thought I would want to save more books than dvds and cds. But it now looks like I find it easier to donate books and dvds (not a box full of each so far) and have most problem with donating cds.

At least cds take up least space of the three.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote