View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 03:32 AM   #47
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Im also in a bit of a reading slump. Maybe something about the holiday season, I never seemed to have much time to sit down and enjoy my book. I was reading Anna Karenin, but lack of time bogged me down. I enjoyed what I read, but the book requires some investment and the spotty time I had to devote to it didn't really help. I've done what others in this thread have said and moved on to something I know, so I'm rereading the Hobbit. I may move on to LOTR afterward, or return to Anna Karenin, I'm undecided. Probably Anna, but I'll probably start from the beginning.

Last edited by drofgnal; 01-11-2024 at 03:38 AM.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote