View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 12:27 PM   #29
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB Era, PB InkPad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztransform View Post
If i try read or convert , returns me an error.
Which error? If it did download the book and is just complaining about DRM, you'll need to patch the DeDRM plugin. Check out PR #1689 as mentioned in the first post.

If it didn't even download the book and is still opening the ACSM, send me a debug log from Calibre (while importing the ACSM file) please.

Last edited by Leseratte_10; 10-07-2021 at 12:57 PM.
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote