Thread: Copyright
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 10:57 AM   #5
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
Hello I am using calibre to convert my books to ebook. Does calibre then own rights to the copyright because i used the software. Does it store these books thank you
Hi Nadine, The copyright is owned by the publisher or author. So long as you don't have any intentions of uploading the books so that anyone can snatch it you are fine. So convert away and enjoy reading.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote