View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #54
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
Yes, I'm talking about using Whispersync to sync last page read and notes from the Kindle to other apps. I have an Android tablet, an Android smartphone, and an iPad, and they all stay in sync with each other. They do not, however, stay in sync with the Kindle.

I'll try deleting the apps from the other devices and re-downloading, and see if that helps.

Update: Okay, deleted the book from my Android tablet, then re-downloaded it. It opened up immediately to the same page as the iPad and Android smartphone, and the page the Android tablet was on when I deleted the book. It's quite a few pages back from where it is on the Kindle. So, in this case, I think it's the Kindle that's out of sync.

I have the same problem with my Kindle Fire HD and had posted about it in the Fire forum. All my Kindle apps sync with each other except the Fire HD. I hope this isn't the case with my PaperWhite when it arrives tonight.

Last edited by mewmartigan; 10-02-2012 at 11:27 AM.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote