View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #51
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky_oz View Post
thanks for the review and the photos.
I was confused about the syncing too-- seems a bit overkill, do you need to have your book synced with all devices? could you not take your kindle everywhere- it's small and light..just a thought.
/url]
Actually, I never know what device I will have on me at a given time, and so having my books in sync is vital. It's the reason I left the Nook. Also, note that other things don't sync either, such as bookmarks and highlights. Those are also important to me.

I'm sure Amazon will fix it. I was just hoping they'd have things working correctly out of the box.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote