View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 12:47 AM   #11
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
The original request included filtering titles with author notes.

I can't use that to restrict a search for titles in my library that contain the tag:biography but don't contain author notes.

I'm running the Extract People Metadata plugin on my libraries, which requires a lot of tweaking to get translators, original titles etc. and restricting any search to only one book per author would make it easier to spot the troublesome books for extracting that info...

edit to add:

As I see my original question, this is what it meant:

a + b

being

a = has author notes
b = restrict results to only one title per author

And it does exactly that, however it does it in a way that B depends on A (or would it be A depending on B to list the results? I can't tell)

Now, in my mind, if B could be run "independently", then I could do b + c, b + d, b + e etc. c, d and e being any other search. Maybe not possible, I suspect.

Last edited by Comfy.n; 03-13-2024 at 01:22 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote