View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 09:02 AM   #31
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm now trying to figure out how sections are created, I guess each block level HTML tag is a section?

I think the kindle previewer cli must be able to "see" the book HTML since it could ignore hidden tags and find the css rules of a tag. The style rules are tricky to implement, maybe using a headless browser?

Here is the code: https://github.com/xxyzz/kpfgen, it could only add the cover section for now.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote