View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question Firmware downloads...anywhere anymore ?

Hi Folks.
I just got a very nice used 6" EZ Reader - but in checking it out I notice that I really don't care for the OI f/w it currently has.

Searched around a bunch and it looks like the choices are sort of limited to the Hanlin or LBook f/w as Astak has pulled all their support/downloads/etc. from their site.

Looks like the last official f/w was called Astak_EB06EZ_2_10_090109.rar - and I wonder if anyone here has a backup copy of this - or even a newer one if such exists that they might help me out with ?

Thanks.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote