View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 02:20 PM   #65
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I read your post too!! I clicked on the book link (didn't really care about this audiobook) but just assumed that the sale had finished already, as there was a definite non-zero price on the book.

I've looked at the new link, but apparently I already bought this book in November. Oh well!
You probably had it because AnemicOak posted the combo back in November (here). It didn't make it to the front page, so some might have missed it back then and no harm in reminding everyone.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote