View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 01:31 PM   #64
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Thanks for the correct link. I gave the wrong one just to see if anyone reads my posts. Now I know that at least one person does. ha

Believe it or not, I do check my links before I post. On the Whispersync deals, however, I've gotten into the habit just of making sure that the Amazon and Audible links are not transposed. I'll have to mend my ways.

Unfortunately, there's not much that I reasonably can do about the repeat fiction freebies. With me being a non-fictionista as I am, I don't normally view fiction books. I have to make a special point to look at some every now and then just so I'll have some WS deals to post.
I read your post too!! I clicked on the book link (didn't really care about this audiobook) but just assumed that the sale had finished already, as there was a definite non-zero price on the book.

I've looked at the new link, but apparently I already bought this book in November. Oh well!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote