View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 11:08 PM   #62
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Thanks for the correct link. I gave the wrong one just to see if anyone reads my posts. Now I know that at least one person does. ha

Believe it or not, I do check my links before I post. On the Whispersync deals, however, I've gotten into the habit just of making sure that the Amazon and Audible links are not transposed. I'll have to mend my ways.

Unfortunately, there's not much that I reasonably can do about the repeat fiction freebies. With me being a non-fictionista as I am, I don't normally view fiction books. I have to make a special point to look at some every now and then just so I'll have some WS deals to post.
LOL. Yes, your trees fall in the forest (i.e., you post) and they make a sound (I read them).

About the repeat freebies - don't get me wrong: I truly appreciate it when you and others post freebies, as you find them. After all, repeat freebies for some MobileReaders are first-time freebies for others! (Any snarkiness you detected was directed at Amazon, not you!)
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote