View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 07:05 PM   #28
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
I don't like the look of Libra 2. Kobo Clara BW is 6" and I'm not sure if this is actually too small.

Kindle is 6.8", so similar to my current InkPad 4 which is 7".
If you want the bigger screen and don't like the Libra — and you plan to stick with your choices, you probably want one of the two Kindles. But that InkPad 4 is 7.8" so it's going to be significantly bigger than the Paperwhites (6.8"). (An inch makes a lot of difference in eReader screens.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote