View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:03 AM   #26
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
I don't need a portable device so I am afraid 6" is a bit too much of a just from the 7.8".

Today I am getting more and more into the PocketBook Era. I like PB. Already have one, just tried their cloud service for the first time and it syncs perfectly.

So if I already have one PB, another one would just be a benefit. If my wife will use it, she can create her user profile. So we can both use any of the readers and sync books seamlessly.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote