View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 06:12 PM   #22
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
I think I'll pass the Kindle...

JSWolf, you made me think about Libra 2. Done some research. Not a bad ereader.

And design - ok, it is not so bad either.

But I came across PocketBook Era. Very similar to Libra 2. I already have a PocketBook and I like it. My main reason for trying another brand was to just get a different experience. But from the reviews, PocketBook is quite good.
From what I've read, the Libra 2 has a better screen than the Era. As I've not seen the Era myself, I don't know how true this is. But the Libra 2 does have an excellent screen (mine has, at least).
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote